I spent about an hour in the sewing room tonight and got the first two short rows of the grey hexagon quilt put together.
I’ve been really careful in sewing blocks because I knew it would be easier to put it all to ether if everything was accurate. But still, I was worried that my blocks would be wonky and it would be a mess when I started putting it together.
I got the first two short rows put together and I’m really happy with how it’s going. There have been a few odd things, but overall, it’s going together nicely and it looks really good. I’m pinning every seam because I really want it all to be accurate.
Some points are pretty accurate, and some are wonky, but I know that once it’s quilted, a lot of that will be hidden.
I’m really happy with how this is looking, and the blocks are big so it should go together really quickly.